Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My first online challenge with Sketchy Thursdays






So here is some of that artwork I promised - even if it is a few days late. This is the first online challenge I have ever participated in just for fun (with no professional obligations attached).

Sketchy Thursdays is a great sketch challenge site where every Thursday a new challenge is posted.

Here is my take on the sketch. The paper is Kaiser Kraft, with a few Pink Paislee and Prima embellishments thrown in for good measure. Simple and quickly put together, but my first project posted on my new blog so I am excited by the result!




This picture is of my two eldest daughters on a day trip to Stone Mountain. One of my favorite things about being their mom is watching the bond between them grow. They are inevitably holding hands and at least for now they think it is pretty cool to do things together.

Thanks for looking!
CarrieAnne

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! ADORABLE photo...and loving the colors and those flowers!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! And I'm so excited you've come to play on our challenge site!!!!! Hope to see you again & again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming to play with us! I love your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)