Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Color Combos Ice Cream Pint and Sandwich Card



Last week, as part of my work for Miss Art's I was able to provide a project for Color Combos Galore.
The theme was "What We love about Summer" and the color pallet provided below. I love ice cream all year long - but especially in the Summer. So I made an ice cream pint gift box and matching ice cream sandwich card.


I created the template for the ice cream pint from the easy sounding process of "trial and error". It should be called "trial and nightmare" - round shapes (especially lids and bottoms) can be real pain to do from scratch.

Once the template was made it all came together pretty quickly and I think the ice cream sandwich card is particularly cute.

Thanks for stopping by,

CarrieAnne

Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Sweet Treats, Storybook
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Swissdots
Stamps: My Pink Stamper (Everyday Sentiments, Sweetest Cupcakes)

Ink: Stampin' UP! (Basic Black, Cool Caribbean)
Dies: Nestabilities (4" circle, 2.5" circle, 4" Scallop Circle, 2" x 4.25" rectangle, 2" x 4.25" Scallop Rectangle)
Buttons: JoAnns
Ribbon: Misc. (Tan and white polka dot)
  
Cuts:
Ice Cream Sunday - 1.25" (pg 30 Sweet Treats)
Label 2", 2.25" ( "Marquee1" pg 66, Storybook)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)