Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Boy Layout


After 8 years of hoping for a boy, this past September we had our (not so) little Reid. This layout is of his first trip to church - I can't get enough of him in vests and suits!

The layout features Epiphany Crafts' charms, vintage settings and round 14 Bubble caps. I LOVE the versatility of being able to make my own customizable charms, buttons and epoxy embellishments. If you don't own their amazing set of tools head over to their website HERE to find out all the details on how you can.

The vintage setting I used (above the celebrate) was white and it was easy to alter and distress with standard acrylic paint.

I know my local Archivers is now carrying the entire Epiphany Crafts product line which is great for a quick trip when I need more Bubble Caps or Vintage Settings.

Recipe:
Tools: Epiphany Crafts (Clear Round 14 Bubble Caps, EC Shape Studio Round 14, EC Charm Settings Silver,Clubhouse Vintage Settings)
Chipboard Banner: Maya Road
Patterned Paper: My  Mind's Eye
Pearls and Bling: Recollections
Lace Flower: Prima
Misc.: Bird's nest charm

2 comments:

  1. W O W !!!!! what a gorgeous layout! great job!
    {{hugs}}~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL layout CarrieAnne!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)