Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vintage Advertisements for Wall Art and Crafting



Ever since I happened across this idea for wall art on the Live. Eat. Smile. blog using modern magazine advertisements, I have been on the hunt for vintage images to create a similar affect.
This week I purchased an amazing stash of Vintage Vogue magazines from the 1940s and 1950s. These magazines are in phenomenal condition. I hope I look this good when I am 60+ years old. I am madly in love with them and have picked a few for my home. I will also be offering many of them for sale in the Curtsey Boutique.
Here are a few of my favorites - fabulous don't you think?




Don't the amazing fashions and beautiful illustrations get your creative mind to running wild?

Lovin' the vintage vibe,

CarrieAnne

2 comments:

  1. I love vintage too! I enjoyed you post and love the wall art idea.

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top picture! I love vogue magazine covers :) Super cute

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)