Friday, August 10, 2012

Vintage Typewriter Digital Freebie

Curtsey Boutique Typewriter Journaling Card Digital Freebie
I've been playing around in my vintage catalogs again. I came across this Martel typewriter image and turned it into a fun 3x4 embellishment. I think I'll use it on a card or in my Project Life layouts. If you just want the typewriter,  its below.

It is amazing a typewriter once cost only $8.98, even if my inner historian knows that was a lot of money at the turn of the century.

As always, you may use these images for CU, PU, or Scrap for Hire, so long as you link back to the blog.

Vintage Typewriter Digital Freebie via the Curtsey Boutique



Have a lovely weekend,

CarrieAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)