Friday, September 7, 2012

Heaven Sent Hot Air Balloon Card

Shabby Chic Hot Air Balloon Baby Card

A friend of mine welcomed her third little one in the world this past weekend and I thought I would make a card to go with a gift. I am in love with all things related to hot air balloons lately, so this die cut sticker from Simple Stories was the perfect focal point.

I love a muted palette with plenty of shabby chic details.

The doilies and paper bow are from the shop.  In order to mute and "shabbify" the bow I sprayed it with my favorite color of Glimmer Mist - Snow Queen. It adds a hint of gold to everything and tones down anything too bright.

The paper is My Mind's Eye from way back in my stash.




Wishing you lifted spirits,

CarrieAnne

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...love all the layers and the pretty paper! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)