Monday, September 24, 2012

Mason Jar Treat Bags - Halloween Themed


Mason Jar Treat Bags
Curtsey Boutique
I've had this idea floating around in my mind for some time. I wanted to turn the glassine bags I offer in the shop into Mason Jar Treat holders. I think they turned out cute. I really like the hint of baker's twine accenting the buttons and who doesn't love seam binding.  Its available in so many colors!  This seam binding is vintage and was a wonderful treat my mom found for me in a thrift shop.

Just think of all the fun treats that could go inside:

Jelly Beans
Almonds
M & M's
Candy Corn
Gummy Bears
Skittles
Mints
and on and on, and on!

To fill the bags, you just slide the topper off, toss in a handful of yummy treats and slide the topper back on. I adhere the topper to the bags by gently holding up the scallop edge and adhering to the bag with either glue dots or hot glue.

I'll be handing these out at my church's trunk or treating activity.

I will also be doing these in a Valentine's Day theme for the girls treats at school.

The treats and the bags are available in the shop.




Have a great day,

CarrieAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)