Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Corrugated Glitter Stars

Jolly Holiday Christmas Card
Curtsey Boutique

For years I avoided glitter because of the mess. I couldn't stand having flecks of it everywhere from my hair to my dishes for weeks after working with it.  I've recently come across a glitter corrugated heavyweight cardboard that hardly flakes! Glitter cardboard + die cutter = vintage holiday love!

I made this card with the brand new Carta Bella Christmas line "Christmas Day." So beautiful and just recently it became available via Jessica Sprague in digital format - I love it. I printed all the pieces on my computer and than distressed, layered and inked till I was happy with the result. I of course had to add one of my new glitter stars. They are now available in the shop - as are a ton of other fun glitter shapes.

Have a sparkly night,

CarrieAnne






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)