Tuesday, March 19, 2013

1st Birthday Card with Alyssa McGrew



1st Birthday Card
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Alyssa McGrew

Alyssa, is with us today sharing a beautiful birthday card.

"I created this card over the weekend for a young cousin who is turning one.  After misting the canvas butterfly, I simply added a few faux pearls with some paint.  So easy! "




"On the inside of the card, the paper I used was textured and not easy to write on.  I found an easy solution- a library card!  A little adhesive, and I had a great spot to write my personal note to my adorable little cousin." 

Curtsey Boutique Supplies



To see more of Alyssa's wonderful work visit her blog, Alyssa Scraps, or click on her image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)