Sunday, April 21, 2013

Life is in the Details Layout with Jess Mutty


Life is in the Details Layout
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Jess Mutty

I used a ton of girly goodness on this page.  I created a more eclectic layout so I had room to add all kinds of great Curtsey Boutique embellishments. 


I started with a base of a couple of doilies and built my photos on top of them.  But I love layers and layer I did! The pink paper rosettes were a sweet choice, along with a felt flower and a petite fabric bow clustered around the photo area.  I echoed the rosette at the top corner on top of a few glitter banner pieces. 


I also really loved the twine on this page.  I got creative and made a tassel for the chevron embossed tag and then trailed some around the banner, too.  Fun!

Curtsey Boutique Supplies





To see more of Jess' fantastic work visit her blog, The Examined Life, or click on her picture below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)