Friday, January 10, 2014

Project Life Week #1 with CarrieAnne

Week #1 Project Life Layout
Curtsey Botuique Designer
CarrieAnne DeLoach

 One of my New Year's resolutions is to successfully complete a Project Life album this year.  One thing that has always gotten in my way in the past is my dislike of my handwriting. I could of course print everything on the computer, but that has a tendancy to stop my momentum and than the layout stalls and than it just doesn't get finished.


So this year, I've decided to get over it - my handwriting, is my handwriting and that's that!  I love how easy our shipping tags make journaling and there are a few of them and our mini library cards on this layout.

This week was quite busy for us as we had out of town family visiting, a trip to a friends for New Year's Dinner, unpacking tons of boxes at our new house, football bowl games to watch and a trip to the Varsity - an Atlanta diner that is a landmark.

Close up of the left side...




Close up of the right side ...




Curtsey Boutique Supplies






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)