Monday, April 28, 2014

Welcome Kat Benjamin & Her Week 12 Pocket Scrapbooking Layout


Week 12 Project Life Layout
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Kat Benjamin



Do you love pocket scrapbooking? I am complettly smitten with this method of recording memories and absolutely delighted to have Kat Benjamin as a new member of our design team. Her layouts are a fantastic mix of color and style. I know you will enjoy her artwork as much as I do.



In Kat's own words: "I intentionally saved Week 12, which included the first day of Spring, to make with Curtsey Boutique products. So many of the products in the shop are perfect for this time of year.  I love the bright, fun-colored doilies and shipping tags, as well as the sparkly butterflies!





Curtsey Boutique Supplies




To see more of Kat's picture perfect pocket scrapbooking click on her image below:



                                                                         Krafty Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)