Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"You Made my Day" Thank you Card by Andrea Amu


You Made my Day Card
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Andrea Amu


Outside my window this morning dozens of butterflies are flitting about and quite literally making my day. The wonders of nature never fail to bring a smile to my face.

  Andrea's card most assuredly did the same for the sweet friend it was intended to thank.  I love her monochromatic blue palette with just a pop of orange. 


Other supplies:
Core'dinations embossed cardstock and Thank You sentiment sticker
Canvas Resist flowers and butterfly shapes by Prima
Sei glitter dots
Glimmer Mist 
Sentiment stamps by For the Luv of Art.com



Curtsey Boutique Supplies




To check out more of Andrea's creations, click on her photo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)