Friday, October 10, 2014

Apple for the Teacher Card with Rebekah Faries

Apple for the Teacher Card
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Rebekah Faries
Teachers tend to get gifts at the beginning and end of the school year, when parents are happy to send their little ones off on the bus after or a long Summer or when they are excited to have them back after a full year of school.

I love this card that Rebekah has made and think it would be perfect for giving to a teacher now. A kind of "I know you are in the thick of it and we appreciate you" pep talk.

To all the teachers out there who have helped me and my children over the years - thanks so much!


Curtsey Boutique Supplies

Red Sequins

Green Bakers twine



To see more gorgeous work from Rebekah, visit her blog, Midnight Lullabies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and appreciate the time it takes you to leave it :)